You won’t find a cleaner or more comfortable work environment than this! Want to pass the time listening to music or podcasts? Bring your headphones to this climate controlled (air conditioned) job. Because the shift sizes are small you are known as a team member, not just a number. This company supplies electronics for the automotive, medical, and outdoor power industries including analog, digital, and microcontroller-based assemblies, sensors, controls, and LED lighting assemblies.
Custodial/ Facility Tech Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain office, warehouse and manufacturing facility.
- Maintain parking lots and sidewalks during winter months with snowplow truck or snow blowing.
- Order cleaning supplies, maintain safety data sheets for each.
- Assist with feeder repairs or other mechanical repairs.
- Train others in safe forklift operation.
- Assist in setup of meetings and/or special events.
Custodial/ Facility Tech Requirements:
- Two to three years in a custodian, janitorial, maintenance, or self-run business role.
- Valid Driver’s license
Schedule of hours can be flexible and will be agreed upon with candidate at start date. Salary based on experience. Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and long-term disability, 401K, health care flexible spending account and referral bonuses are part of their comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com