CNC MACHINE OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces
- Load/unload a CNC vertical or horizontal machining center.
- Read & understand drawings of parts.
- Adjust machine feed & speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Calculate machine speed & feed ratios & the size & position of cuts.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated & cooled during machine operation.
- Enter commands or load control media, such as tapes, cards, or disks, into machine controllers to retrieve programmed instructions.
- Clean machines, tooling, or parts, using solvents or solutions & rags.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to inspect parts & revise CNC program as required.
- Must have at least one year experience operating a CNC machine center in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to accurately measure parts using a micrometer and caliper.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
1st , 2nd and 3rd shift openings
2nd 4:00pm-2am M-Th (IF OT Fri 2:30 -11)
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org