CMM Operator Job Description:
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
CMM Operator Position Requirements:
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- CNC Experience is required
- Blueprint Reading
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as this position will work closely with the Engineering department
- Ability to analyze CMM data files to assure part adherence to customer specifications
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org