Assembly Job Duties:
- Use various machines and hand tools to assemble, test and, finish electrical or mechanical assemblies.
- Conduct visual examination of products, components and subassemblies for defects.
- Observe manufacturing equipment during operation to detect machinery malfunctions.
- Communicate workflow and other key information to oncoming or relief operator at shift overlaps and shift changes to minimize delays.
- Maintain logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
- Properly identify, label, and process production scrap and or rework produced during the workday.
Assembly Job Requirements:
- No previous manufacturing experience required
- Basic computer skills, mathematics, reading and writing skills
- Have good manual dexterity and excellent visual acuity
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours and lift up to 25 pounds
GREAT ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY
About This Company:
- Health, prescription, dental and vision coverage are available on your first day
- 100% match for the first 6% you contribute to the 401K you are immediately vested in
- 17 PTO days/year and 14 paid holidays/year
- Education Tuition assistance
- Training and Career Advancement within the organization
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com