The role of the Temporary Assembler Associate is to assemble, test and package quality products in the Valve, Manifold, Small Part Assembly and Packaging departments. Temporary employee hours may vary depending on work load and parts availability.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform repetitive inspection, assembly and testing of small units or sub assemblies.
- Use assembly fixtures, machines and bench type tools.
- Perform bench, conveyor and assembly line work.
- Recognize defective parts.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment following the 5S standards.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Use computer to enter labor hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org