Human Resource Generalist Job Description:
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR generalist should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- Developing the HR agenda and manage KPIs.
- Improving on existing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Orientation and training support. Talent Management Organization
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives & Positive Employee Relations
- Improving relations between staff and employees.
- Evaluating staffing needs and overseeing recruitment efforts.
Human Resource Generalist Job Requirements:
- Degree in human resources management or related field (4 year preferred).
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- 2 to 5 years experience
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and Microsoft Application proficiency
- Preference given for candidates with manufacturing experience
- Immediate Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (best in class policy: starting 17 paid days per year (full time) plus 11 paid holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com